Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Oscar Score

The blog photo of yesterday portrays what I felt about the Oscars overall. Rather boring and predictable. I scored 6 out of the 9 that I voted on. Check the blog of 3/3.
I can't fault the selection of Jeff Bridges and Sandra Bullock. Both performances were excellent. I just feel that there were better. I had both the supporting performances correct, as well as Director and Art Direction. I was glad that "UP", the animated winner received best in its class, however was surprised it won best musical score. I honestly don't remember noticing the music, something I usually do. I will have to i-tune the music.

Again to those who don't go to animation: Get over it! You are missing a lot!

My best film of the year remains "Avatar".

No comments:

Post a Comment