Thursday, April 7, 2011

Az Buddy Rants today

Az Buddy is on a rant today. You are warned and may not want to read any further.

We the people voted.
Did you vote?
Have you gotten what you thought you voted for?

I did not vote for wars over education.
Az cuts 200 million for k through 12. Made the uniformed decisions of WHAT to cut without allowing the local superintends to decide what to cut.

College will soon be unavailable to many.
AND technical schools also cut.
No jobs. No trained work force.


Do we turn our backs on North Africa and the Middle East? I don't know.
Do we turn out backs on our children and young people - the next generation? ABSOLUTELY NOT.

And don't even get me started on the idiot idea of cutting funds to planned parenthood. Again punishing the poor and increasing rates of poverty.

And regardless of the what the pro gun people think. More guns mean more crime. Just read the headlines.

I'm glad I got that off my chest.
On the brighter side, it is grilled cheese month and I think I will go make one.

photos from Google Images.







No comments:

Post a Comment