Thursday, June 18, 2009

Arizona Cancer Center

Why I like the Arizona Cancer Center
       *very welcoming
       *inclusive care offering options
       *all staff are focused on your cancer
       *$3.00 made to order omelets while you wait
       *great followup phone calls
       *physical set up is great. Lots of waiting room. You  don't
        have to watch the TV everyone else is watching.
       *I have never had to wait very long.

Tomorrow is my MRI. Had one several years ago. Don't remember being stressed out; although I hear it can induce a
panic attack.

How do I feel? Like I am walking around with a lump in my
breast and feeling a "lump in my throat".
Maggie Mae

1 comment:

  1. Your MRI will be a breeze. If it's like mine, I was face down with my breast dangling through an opening and it was short and sweet. No reason for a panic attack..you're staring at the table.

    ReplyDelete