Saturday, June 27, 2009

Big Red

This is Big Red. The bag I carry when I need a lot
of stuff. It makes me think about the store in Nogales, Mexico where I buy my purses. Nice guy, always remembers me, makes me promise to not tell anyone how little I pay for my "Pradas".  Nogales is an almost deserted town now. Due more to fear than the economy. We still go there for dental care.

Several weeks ago, when R.M. was in the hospital, I took  a bad fall walking in to McDonalds.  In almost slow motion, I watched the sidewalk come to meet my face. Suddenly there was Big Red softening the blow. It knocked the wind out of me. And I had some real sore ribs.

The  MRI done for my breast cancer revealed  3 broken ribs. So now Dr. Michele wants to do
A bone scan.  Another day spent in Tucson. My Google resource says 3-5 hours. However since breast cancer can metastasize to the bone, it is the thorough thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment